Monday, July 25, 2011

don't let her get away

so, funny story...
we had a very nice flight attendant on our plane home
(the long 8 hour plane ride)
she thought Charlie and I were the cutest thing since...i don't know what
towards the end of the trip she asks us if we are on our honeymoon.
I politely reply,
"No, we've actually been married for 4 years."
With that, she looks at Charlie and says,
"Don't you let this little girl get away from you.
You hold on to her.
Hold her hand all through life.
Just like Pooh and Christopher Robin."
exit, flight attendant
sweetlooking-brazilian:

Pooh you are drunk.
I look at Charlie and ask,
"So does this make me Pooh bear?
I don't think I'm a fan of that."
Charlie says,
"How do you think I feel?
I'm Christopher Robin with the short shorts."

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I miss you guys SO much! This made me laugh out loud... I love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the forest, a little boy and his Bear will always be playing.”
    Winnie the Pooh quote

    ReplyDelete