Friday, July 15, 2011

Day at Sea

My apologies for being away so long! The internet is extremely expensive to get out on the high seas ($100 for 400 minutes). 
We just got back to the hotel in Venice and the cruise was wonderful!
I've been trying to keep up with our daily happenings for ya'll. 
Our second day on board was blissfully relaxing. There was no itnerary and it was just another day at sea. 
After breakfast I grabbed my bathing suit, sunnies, book and headed for the sun deck. 
The deck has a great view of the ocean and of all the little islands we pass on our way to the next port-of-call. It was amazing to look up from my book and see a random piece of land floating by. 
Charlie has been "ballin" it up on the sports deck and wowing our shipmates with his knowlege of random facts in the trivia hour. 
The family had a great steak dinner together at, Cagney's, one of the restaurants on board.
As previously promised here are the hilarious pictures of the colorful characters who we get to share a cruise ship with.

1 comment:

  1. HA! The first couple must have had a rough embarkation, poor things! My favorite is the last couple, though. My goodness, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone so excited to go on a cruise!

    ReplyDelete