Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yes You Can - Team Hoyt

With the marathon only a few days away, I've been trying to think of motivating mental images
to help me get through those last few miles.
I got a little help tonight at our couples bible study when someone mentioned
Team Hoyt.

The lesson tonight was about the heart and what it means to truly have heart in this life.
This father/son team is moving beyond words.
If you have never heard their story, please take 7 minutes and listen to this real life love story.
Forget all the movies and hype...at the end of the day, at the end of a life journey, these are the
accompishments that matter.
 I hope their testimony touches your heart as much as it did mine.
I will have these two amazing men in my thoughts through out Sunday's race.

p.s. we are studying 1 & 2 Samuel Heart of a Renegade King.  It's a pretty amazing study so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment