Monday, February 14, 2011

Auckland, NZ - The City of Sails


Hiya!
We arrived in lovely New Zealand yesterday afternoon after a great flight.
Thankfully there were no Furbies on the plane...
phew...that was a close ONE!
And to think I almost brought my Furby with me!
Our little B&B on 23 Hepburn Avenue is the cutest thing I ever did see!
The sweet lady who owes the house, Beth, could not be nicer.
She is going to help us plan the rest of our vacation as we do not have a hotel room
planned out for tomorrow night.
I love her simple cozy style; fresh flowers, soft rugs and lots of light!
We drove to Mt. Eden, which is really a volcano, to get a better view of the city.
Inside the crater some lovebirds made a heart out of rocks!
Can you spy it?
We had our Valentine's Day dinner at a neat Thia restaurant called
"Thia Me Up"
L.O.V.E the name!
Not sure where we'll end up tomorrow but that's part of the fun...
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment