Monday, January 2, 2012

Dear Jamison,

You should be here in just over 120 days, maybe more, maybe less, and your Dad and I are just over the moon excited to meet you.  I can feel you kicking up a storm which makes preparing for your arrival extra special.  It seems like time is speeding up, and at the same time, it seems to be dragging along. I'm trying to savor all of these precious moments before you get here, because I know everything will change.

A few weeks ago a houseful of people gathered to celebrate the news that you are a little boy!  There are so many people who already love you and are praying for you.  I hope one day you will read these letters, get a glimpse of what your Dad and I were like when we were young, and know that you were loved long before you came into the world.  As Christmas came and went this year my heart still feels full because you are the most amazing gift I have every received! I can't wait to hold you in my arms and see your Dad rock you to sleep

There are so many things I want to teach you: to love with all of your heart, to know that you have a Father in Heaven who loves you and already has a plan for your life.  I want you to look back on your childhood with fondness and feel in your heart that you are truly loved.

I can
t wait to meet you little man!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment