Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3 years ago today...

I remember waking up and
- realizing I had actually slept really well
- thinking about going for a run but then deciding against it...
- washing my hair in ice water so it would be extra shiny....
- making cinnamon rolls for my bridesmaids and friends who had spent the night...
It was a very sweet day,
filled with lots of love and it went by too quickly.
But here we are, three years and counting!
There are lots of reasons why I love Charles Ashley Lloyd,
here are a few examples:

1. He is fun to be silly with
2. He is handsome working on our newly found "handy-ness" in our new home
3. He loves to cuddle at night and in the morning
4. He encourages me to be my best
5. He tells/shows me he love me all the time

1 comment:

  1. May Charlie always "sweep you off your feet"!
    Happy Anniversary darlin'.
    May God bless you and Charlie in all your future plans ~:)
    love you lots, Mamma

    ReplyDelete