Tuesday, April 17, 2012

and what else?

we've also been doing a wee bit of remodeling...
on our master bathroom
Charlie has put in his fair share of elbow-grease.
Here he is pouring some cement for the backer board which is
apparently something you need when tiling on a second story.
He also took out our toilet.
Having him do both of those projects saved us in the neighborhood of
$400 clams.
SUH-WEET
Tile will go in tomorrow!
Please note the Whirlpool tub.
I swore I would sleep in that darn thing once it finally arrived.
{there were several back-order issues that held up the whole project}
In the end we didn't get the tub we originally wanted but found a slightly larger
one with more jets. 
Here you can see the paint comparison between our bedroom (waffle)
and the bathroom (water chestnut)
Basically you can say we have come into our nesting season.
Some people might say it's more like nesting "on drugs"
but we like to say we're just thorough.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! "bad blogger"... funny words to read on the blog of a MAMA! Bathroom is looking sweet! Let me know if I can help with anything. I also need to bring you the baby hammock and a sling. :) Did I read 5 WEEKS in the last post?! WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nee! Yes, I do need to get the hammock/sling from you :) Thank you for reminding me...i am running on very little sleep and my brain is showing it. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete