Monday, March 5, 2012

favorite baby book to date...

I received this precious, heart-warming, honest
baby book on Saturday from my brother-in-law's cousin.
She is so incredibly sweet and gave us this awesome basket full of
baby booty i.e. "gear"
I literally bawled my eyes out the first three times I read it and so
I just have to share a few lines with you:
I am your parent, you are my child,
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.

I am your calm face, you are my giggle,
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.

I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake,
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake.

I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo,
I am your good night kiss, you are my I LOVE YOU.

...I have been reading this sweet book to baby Lloyd every night when he really gets to kickin'
and boy does he like to kick and stretch!
ata-boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment