Saturday, December 17, 2011

I can't believe I am already 4 months pregnant.
It just seems crazy to me to think about how quickly this time is going by!
I read that I could begin to feel "flutters" of our baby moving in my belly between 16 -20 weeks and
I have been feeling little kicks right around the waist band of my jeans.
Baby Lloyd is a little bigger than an avocado...
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

At this time, your baby is holding her head erect. Because her muscles are developing, she can make some faces now. Your baby is able to squint, frown and open its mouth. There is enough calcium in the bones that they will show up on an x-ray. Your baby's fingernails are well formed now and the legs are longer than the arms. Because your baby is moving well now, you may begin to feel his movements!

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment